Migration to eMailPlatform
– We help with an easy and quick migration from your current platform to eMailPlatform
Switching from your current email marketing platform, or migrating data from your web shop, Excel, Outlook, CRM or ERP systems to eMailPlatform can be done quickly and easily with the help of our migration experts. Regardless of what solution your data are stored in, we help you get those data migrated safely and quickly into eMailPlatform. We can also help recreate your automation flows, email templates, forms etc. We ensure that you can continue to work with your data and your flows as before and add the power of eMailPlatform functionality.
What data do we migrate?
We migrate your contact data free of charge into eMailPlatform if you have chosen the annual subscription. The amount of data and set-up we migrate depends on your subscription type. (See prices and listings here)
|What data do we migrate?||Professional||Premium||Enterprise|
|Header + Footer in Template|
What data can be migrated?
The possibilities are many when you have to move your current email marketing platform solution to eMailPlatform. Among the things that we can migrate and recreate are:
- Importing contacts (Free)
- Restoring lists and segments (Free up to 10 lists and segments)
- Restoring Forms (Free up to two forms)
- Restore email templates and campaigns (Paid engagement)
- Restoration of automation flows (Paid engagement)
Can some data not be moved or recreated?
Certain types of data are specific to the platform you migrate from. This includes data such as statistics as well as any tracking in place. Therefore, remember to export your statistics from your current platform, when migrating, so that you have this data stored in the future.
Tracking can be set up in eMailPlatform if your subscription type supports this. This tracking is specific to eMailPlatform and shows the data you collect moving forward via eMailPlatform.
We do not have the opportunity to migrate custom code to your current email marketing platform. If there is any custom code from any of your forms, this can be replicated in eMailPlatform.Contact us for more information.
How long does the migration take?
The migration of your current data and reconstruction of flows, etc. in eMailPlatform, much depends on your current structure and setup. Once you become a customer with us and have requested help with the migration, we will work with you to review your setup and provide you with a timeline for the completion of the migration. Expct us to move fast and to support your planning meticulously.
What should I do to get started on migration?
You must complete this form and we will contact you to access and assess your current platform. Before the migration gift you should consider what data are right for you, so that only the most important things are migrated to eMailPlatform. Read more about this below. If you are unsure about which data to migrate, we will have a discovery conversation with you so that we together can ensure that the important things are migrated over to eMailPlatform and that you do not miss out on any valuable data.
Prepare your data before migration
It is recommended that you prior to your migration review and clean up youir data,so that you ensure that only the correct and updated (cleaned) data is transferred to eMailPlatform. At eMailPlatform you pay per Contact on your lists, and there is no need to transfer over any contacts that are not valuable to your business. Going through the following steps will be helpful to you:
1. Take a good look at all the contacts in your lists and evaluate whether they contribute positively to your business. If a contact on your lists has not responded to your emails for a prolonged period (I.e. 12-24 months), you should consider deleting them from your system before migration. Not least because inactive contacts worst case can trigger spam traps (read more here ). Start by sending an email to those you haven’t heard from for a long time and offer them something to re-activate them. Some contacts also respond to being told that they will be deleted from your list if they have not responded back within xx days.
2. Have you ensured that the subscribers on your lists have opted in to receiving emails from you?
3. Do you use marketing automation flows and segments, and which of them gives you the most value?
4. Export all statistics you have available and store them, so you don’t miss any historical data.
5. After the migration to eMailPlatform, it may be a good idea to keep the old account on your previous email marketing platform open for a month or so, in order to have cross-reference and an extra opportunity to download or look-up data and history. Contact us if you have any questions about the way in which eMailPlatform reports data through the statistics and analytics tool.
Contact us at email@example.com or call +1 205 719-4444
We are here to help and ensure your business success.